Monday, March 29, 2010

Count Down Begins

Today is Monday March 29th, and that means only four more days till the LONG awaited first doctor's appointment for this sweet baby! And as you can imagine I am almost crazy with anticipation!!
We go to Forest Women's Center at 10:30a.m. Friday morning. From what everyone is telling me, we not only will hear the heart beat, but there is a chance we will learn the sex of the baby too! That would be really really fun; so then we can just start on the baby room! I can't wait for that part! I think I'll feel a whole lot more relaxed once that is done & I know we're ready!

This weekend was a really good weekend, we went hiking with our friends Luke & Stephanie. We hiked Peaks of Otter...it was a little tough, but Steph & I made it up there in 50 minutes. The guys made it up in 30....so not to shabby for this pregnant lady to almost keep up! :)

Then on Sunday the lil guy (or girl) was going crazy moving all around! My friends Stephanie & Angel got to feel it move! I was SO excited to share that with someone else, because up until that point only one other person (Shea) had felt the baby move. I think baby gets shy when I try to make him/her perform & kick for people! haha :) But on Sunday morning both Angel & Steph felt it!
I love feeling this baby move! Its quite the experience! And I'm so glad that God knows me better than I know myself! I didn't know what I would be missing by only choosing to adopt, but missing out on this experience would have really been a bummer. I'm so grateful he knows me better than I know myself. So grateful.♥

Also yesterday was the first time I felt nausea too. I think I must have just got too hungry or something but around 11:00am I was feeling really sick! I had to find Jeremy & ask him to help me find some bread or crackers to munch on. In the mean time of him finding me some, I got the rest of the communion crackers from Britni & chomped on those. Then Jeremy brought me two cup fulls of animal crackers! Haha so I was set! But boy did it help. So must have just been I was too hungry.

But all in all I am feeling well...only really "discomforts" have been the ligaments in my lower belly have been hurting every now & then. I read that is because of a growing baby...so I can endure that pain! :)
But hope all is well with everyone & that you have a wonderful week! You know I'll be posting more! :)

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...