Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools Day

Well in the spirit of April Fools Day I had to pull a prank! I just had to!!!
I announced on twitter that the Dr. had called & they had a cancellation & that I was heading to the Doctor today to finally meet the baby!!!
Well as you can imagine people were so excited & ready to hear the news. (I love our friends they are the sweetest most caring people). Well then about an hour later I tweeted....that we were having twins & I was due at the end of September...slowly people started to catch on & remember that it was April Fools....I was able to fool a few for a little bit...but I didn't keep them waiting too long. I told them that it was just an APRIL FOOLS DAY JOKE & that my appointment is still on for Friday April 2, at 10:30a.m.

Hahha ahhh that was fun! :)
You know I had to! I may never be pregnant on April Fool's day again! :)

But we have finally made it! In 24 hours we will be heading to the long awaited Dr. appointment to meet this sweet baby & find out when he/she will come & greet us! :) I'm so excited & so more than ready to finally have some clarity to all this!!! I feel so blessed & am truly SO excited & honored to get to carry this baby! Its been a blast so far!

....Now watch...just to serve me right...I really WILL be having twins!! YIKES!!! haha I guess we'll find out tomorrow!!! ♥ ♥

1 comment:

The Adventures of a Princess in Disguise said...

So funny, Janna. I'm so happy for you. I just can't contain my excitement;) Continue to enjoy it.

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...