Friday, March 26, 2010

One Week!!

Well today marks one week until my first Dr. appointment! From what everyone is speculating it will not only be the 1st one, but the one I found out the sex of the baby!!! Boy wouldn't that be a trip! Its been a long time coming for this appointment but we are finally almost there!! Yippy!!

In other news...I have to tell you Jeremy's dream!
Last night he had a dream that we were sitting on the couch & I started to push in on my belly because the baby was kicking. (Which happens pretty much every night, we sit down to watch TV & the baby starts moving...).
Well then the baby started to move more & we could see the outline of him/her...and apparently we both were like "That is a really weird shaped baby!" (I guess the shape was not a normal shape for a baby....haha).
Well then, he said, all of a sudden I went into labor (on the couch)...as if that isn't odd enough....but then he said I birthed a CAT!!! BHAHAHAHHAA oh my gosh! hahaha A CAT!

Jeremy said he was so disappointed in his dream because he wanted a baby & we got a cat!! In the dream he said "I hate cats, what are we going to do with a cat!?!?"
So then, while still in his dream...he was thinking to himself, this is a weird dream...I should wake up.
So he woke himself up!

OH man! I think that is just hilarious!!!
Happy Friday everyone, hope its a great day!! ♥

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...