Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Front Page News

Well...today marks the day that the mass majority of people know about the pregnancy! Jeremy decided to tell staff today! There were a bunch of people talking about if I was or not...so I told him I thought it'd be a good idea if he told them today so they don't hear it from someone else. He was undecided on if he was going to or not, but the cell phone & emails haven't stopped since 2! So I guess he decided to go for it! :)
I'm excited, we are a part of such an amazing community that this stuff is so fun to walk through life with them. They are outstanding people & dearly love us, soI'm so excited to finally have the secret out!
Now if we could just get to April 2nd we could meet the little fellow! (or little girl)! :)

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...