Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I've got the Cramps....

Yes...for some reason I have had excruciating leg & foot cramps! Ugh they are horrible! I've done everything I know to make them stop, but it just isn't working. They seem to be getting stronger & stronger too. Like last night I think I had 4 in one night. One that would not give!
I made it through the night cramp free!! Normally that is when I get the worst of it.
But then this morning had to pull over on my way to work because I had one so bad in my foot. I pulled the car over & had to walk it out. Thank goodness I wasn't late for work! I'm sure that would be a first for them...yeah I'm late because I had to pull over to tend to my FOOT CRAMP! haha yeah! wow.

So if anyone has any suggestions on how to get rid of these blasted leg/foot cramps I'm all ears!

In other news, I told my boss today about our little bundle of joy coming to stay with us. :)
He took the news very well, congratulated me & told me to enjoy the process! So that was good! I was nervous that he would be upset seeing as I've only been here a month or so. But he seemed good, and I assured him I would be coming back.

So now starts the daunting task of finding child care. BLAH! Again, anyone in the Lynchburg area know of a good babysitter/nanny/day cares...I'm open to suggestions.

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...