Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sick

Well for the past 4 days or so Jeremy & I have been sick. I think we are on the downhill side of things, but still coughing & really stuffy. I have more energy than I did this weekend, I don't think I saw the light of day on Saturday. I got out a little on Sunday morning, but then came home & slept for an hour, had lunch then slept another 4 hours! I was out of it! But today was the first time I worked out in a week, and that was harder than its been, but seems like we are on the downhill side.

In other news, I just talked with my Mom & she told me my brother & sister in law are going to be in town over Memorial Day weekend, the same weekend I'm in Colorado! I'm so excited to meet my nephew Mason! So that was a really fun surprise!
And she also told me that everyone is flying out for Thanksgiving this year to be with us & the baby!! i can't believe by Thanksgiving I will have a child. And for Christmas too!

My my how a year changes things! :)
I'm SUPER excited though & can't wait to meet this little guy (or girl) its going to be such a blast...along with hard work (as I keep hearing) haha. But I'm so ready for it! Jeremy has been really fun too just getting into things & gearing his mind toward the time we meet the little one! Its been amazing for me to watch him during this process! Such a dream come true for sure!

In baby news...I'm still the same belly width that hasn't changed, and my weight keeps fluctuating up & down by two pounds...I'm assuming that is water? But all in all have only gained 4lbs! Not to shabby I think! But baby is moving & kicking daily now! I love that I recognize what it feels like so I know right when he/she is moving! Its been fun just to chat with baby too! They say by now he/she should be able to hear me...so here's hoping! :)

Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...