Thursday, March 18, 2010

Crib & Stroller

So I have been looking at this crib for about 3 years now...yes I realize a child was not in sight 3 years ago, but I just loved this one! I can't wait till we start working on the baby room & this little beauty can go in it!



And here is the stroller we're looking at! Jeremy has been really cute in researching the best stuff. This Chicco stroller gets the best safety ratings, so I think this is the one we will get. You know me & all my accidents! Baby has to have the best/safest stuff! :)



And in other news...Baby has been really active tonight, kicking & moving around or something in there! But feels like he/she is having a ball in there whatever they are doing! Now that I've been noticing/feeling things..I'm thinking...I have to be farther along...only 3 more weeks tomorrow & we'll know for sure!! YAY!

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...