Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baby Care Class

Tonight we had our baby care class! We learned how to bathe baby, change baby, dress baby, and put baby in a sling! It was so much fun! Jeremy did a great job at changing his very first diapers ever! He even put on the onesie the right way & the bib, learned how to hold the baby's head gently, and much more!
Next week we do a little recap of labor & delivery & then we take the hospital tour! I'm really excited about that too. I think it will help to go there & know what it will be like. Put my mind somewhat at ease!

Also, on Friday we start painting the nursery!! YAY! We are getting closer! It feels so good to be making progress!!!

Here are some pictures that I wanted to share from our night!

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...