Saturday, May 15, 2010

Baby Room

Well this weekend on the schedule is painting Ella's room. We got everything moved out of the room Friday & we have some friends coming over, in a little bit actually, to help us paint. I am so thankful that we have friends who will come help us! They are amazing! I am not really supposed to be around the paint fumes, so the internet tells me...so I will be the cameral girl! :) I will post some pictures when we get it all done! I'm so excited to see it finished!!

Also yesterday we ordered the crib & the crib set! They both should be here in 5-7 days! The dresser should be here next weekend too! Its coming right along! This is the part I've been kind of anxious/stressed about getting done, and its all coming together! This makes this Momma happy! :)

Then next weekend is the baby shower!! WOW! Time is flying...next thing you know I'll be in labor! EEKKK scary! haha
I am hoping the majority of the month of June I'll just be able to rest & relax & wait this little ones arrival! Looking like that is going to happen for me, or at least get pretty close!!! ♥

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...