Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Painted Walls

Well this weekend came & went! What a great weekend it was! Jeremy, Megan and Luke came over to help paint the baby room! Megan is trim queen! When you look at the room notice the trim...that was done with NO TAPE! Seriously! She has such a steady hand & it so good at it! Thats why Jeremy didn't give her the option of whether or not she would help us paint...he told her she was going to! :) Good thing its one of her favorite things to do! :)
So Saturday the got all the main colors painted, then on Sunday Jeremy & I did the striped wall. We taped off the stripes, Jeremy painted & then we placed the poke-a-dots. This was such a fun project, and I am so proud of Jeremy for all the hard work he has done. He really has been so flexible with my ups & downs (yep! I'm having them! --> shocking right! haha). He just keeps hanging in there, trying as best as he can to go with the flow! He's been amazing & has been super patient through this whole thing! ♥

Here are some pictures of the finished room:





Apparently I didn't get a still photo of the whole room...but you can see that one side is a pink wall & the other is a brown wall & then the stripes & poke-a-dots are the main wall, but when the crib is all set up & everything I'll post more pictures then!
I am so pleased with the room! It makes me so much more relaxed & ready for her to get here...not sure why paint on a wall does this...but it does! :)
The crib is on order & the comforter set is too, so by Monday that should be here, so after Monday lil Miss Ella can come anytime! Well...maybe we'll wait a little longer...but I'm feeling great & very relaxed!
I'm so thankful for Jeremy doing so much & making this just perfect for me! I never get tired of being married to him! He is an amazing man! ♥

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...