Friday, June 25, 2010

Week 38


Well this morning I had another Dr. appointment. She said that it seems as though Ella has dropped some because the size of my belly is smaller. She said that means more of her head is in the pelvic area...so that is a good thing...she is preparing to come! I really hope she comes on her own!
I did ask her about being induced on the 9th of July so that Ella would be here when my parents arrived...and the Dr. said she is ok with setting that date up, but if I don't look "ready" they would highly advise not inducing & let my body just try a little harder at having Ella come on her own. She said the rate of c-section increases drastically when you induce & your body is not ready...so we will listen to the Doctors advice.
We still set the date for July 9th for induction....but if my cervix isn't ready for a baby then she said we can just cancel the induction & we will wait until Ella comes on her own....or at least until 42 weeks to induce.
That does make me nevous becuase if my parents are out here & we waste a whole week on just waiting...that will make me really sad. :(
But everything will work out & the most important thing is that we keep Ella (and Mom) safe. :) So for now that is the plan...I just pray lil Miss will come on her own then none of this will matter or have to be decided! ♥

So Lil Miss Ella...you are two (or three) weeks away from being here with family & friends who already love you dearly....so you do us all a favor & just come on your own ok!! I love you! (Daddy does too)
Love,
Mommy ♥ :)

Here are some updated pictures from today acutally...38 weeks going on 39 (on Monday)

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...