Thursday, July 1, 2010

June or July: That is the question

Well today its official. I will have a July baby, with a Ruby birthstone! ♥
I was excited about either because both months have nice birthstones (not sure why that mattered hahah but it did)...June is a pearl...and then another stone...not sure which one, I guess they couldn't decide on one for June so it has two...and then July is a Ruby. I love that stone! I also didn't mind which month Ella came in because my Dad's birthday is in June & my mom's birthday is in July...so I guess...Momma...you WIN!!! ;)
So a July baby it will be!
Still no action as far as contractions or anything yet....I am so curious as to see what will actually happen. I sure hope it just happens naturally & she comes on her own...but you know the other way works too. I guess I just need to remember that inducing isn't a sentence for a c-section....plenty of girls I know have had to be induced & they have given birth naturally...some with an epidural & some with out anything! So. We are in good shape & God knows the date of this sweet baby's arrival. After all...didn't hasn't he had this thing planned out this whole time without my input?? YEP.
So...here we are...I will wait & trust & just believe that this is in God's hands....still...I don't need to pick it up & try to control it. Its not mine to control.
So, once again Lord I lay this down too....and my responsibility is to Trust you...and so I will. ♥


Psalm 91:2
2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

Psalm 111:7
7 The works of his hands are faithful and just; all his precepts are trustworthy.

Psalm 143:8
8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.

Proverbs 3:5
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Romans 15:13
13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Amen

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...