Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yep Its True...

So finally after the long awaited, much anticipated day...it finally came.
The basement is DONE!
Which means all the stuff we were storing in Ella's room can now be moved out! And that means...that Ella's room can finally be completed!

This is so exciting to me, those of you know how much of planner I am...I would have had this room 100% complete a month ago...but two weeks before the due date is still a good thing for my heart. :) Here are some pictures of the room for you all to see. I love it. Jeremy (and friends) did an amazing job & it brings my heart such peace to walk in there & see that this little gift gets to be with us soon! ♥ Thank you Jesus, this never gets old. ♥




I put this swing together all by myself!!! (So proud! but...Jeremy may need to check behind me before we put a baby in it! haha)


No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...