Monday, July 5, 2010

Due Date!

I hope everyone had a very Happy 4th of July! We didn't do much...went to church, grocery shopping, hung out by the pool, grilled & then watched a movie....typical Sunday for us around here.

Today is Ella's actual "due date" and I am pretty confident she is no where close to being born around this day! :)
If she does come soon then it will come on just like that with no warning (which is possible I know)...but I still have had no Braxton Hicks contractions...no signs of baby coming...nothing. So that leads me to believe that she will more than likely come next week. Not sure why but I feel like she will come around the 14th...and that we will have to induce. I don't know if thats because I'm just a skeptic & don't think labor will happen on its own for me...or if its just me preparing myself & not getting too anxious about her arrival?
But whatever it is...I will have a baby in the next week to two weeks!!! I can't wait to go back & read this post when I'm acutally holding my sweet girl. What a feeling that will be! I love too, that I can trust that God already knows her 'birth'date! how fun is that! Its only my job to trust Him & trust that I will have a baby soon enough, and that it will be His perfect timing for this life to enter the world!

I am so excited. I love that I get to see this story start & watch how He changed me & how He changed Jeremy...and how He changed our lives! Ella's life is bathed in God's grace & provision...and I can't wait to tell Ella Jaydan the story! ♥
You know we'll keep you posted!!!

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...