Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'd be lying if...

I'd be lying if I didn't say I wasn't a little sad that Ella is four days late. We went to the Doctor on Wednesday & the Dr said I am no where close to being ready to have her. So inducing is not an option right now...until I progress a little more. She also said that because I didn't get my first appointment until 26 weeks that they could be off on the due date by up to 3 weeks. So what she was saying is that there is a chance I am only 37 weeks right now. So she said we don't want to endice until around 42 weeks because if I AM behind, then at that point I would be 39 weeks along. So yeah that was kind of disappointing because my parents will be here Tuesday & I wanted them to have all their time here with Ella. But of course ultimately her health is #1...so I'm not going to induce just because...so all that to say, more than likely we won't meet Ella till the week of July 19th.
I am just trying to rest in the fact that God knows her birthdate & all I have to do is trust Him! Harder said than done some days but I'm trying.

So that's it for now...we go back to the doctor on Tuesday the 13th...so we'll let you know what we find out!

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...