Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cry it out

So Ella has been fighting sleep lately, so tonight we decided to let her cry it out. We said after 20 min we would go get her....well 2 minutes into it I wanted to go get her! Haha listening to your baby cry, even though you KNOW they are just fighting sleep, is really hard! :(
But I finally made it to the 20 minute mark & she was starting to fade, but would ramp herself up again, so I went in & picked her up & put her pacifier back in her mouth....and now she's out!
Who knew I'd be such a marshmallow! Maybe I can last longer next time, but man letting her cry it out is easier said than done!

Night everyone! <3

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...