Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thirty-Two

Today I turn 32. So crazy. It is so funny to look back at things & think of my dreams & desires....and to sit here...on my birthday to reflect & see how the Lord answered my prayers. He has been so faithful to me...just required my trust in Him. It is a daily struggle still sometimes to let him lead me...but boy when I do...does he bless me in ways I never even dreamed of!
I'm so thankful for another year with my amazing husband, and for the chance to live this life with our new baby girl. So here is to another year, of laying myself down & trusting that HE does have a better plan for me & will lead me in the adventure...all I have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride! ♥

Love that I get to play with her today!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Happy birthday sweet Janna!!!!

Sweetly Broken said...

Thank you! <3

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...