Thursday, February 10, 2011

A year already

I just looked at the calendar...I've officially worked for B&W (Babcock & Wilcox Company) for a year now! February 8, 2010 was my start date!

Time flies when you love your job!
and have a baby! :)

P.S.
The Superbowl party was great! A guy from the basketball crew showed up with his son, and my friend from work, her husband & daughter came too...with a few of the other guys from basketball & their significant others...we had a great night. One of the guys was relieved to know we weren't there to lock him in a room till he accepted Christ! (only a joke!) But it was great & hopefully I was able to establish even a little small friendship with my coworker! God is good! ♥

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...