Monday, February 28, 2011

These might just be emotions....

Does anyone ever feel this way...like your standing in a room of a ton of different people who you know & love, and feel the loneliest you've ever felt? It's so odd, and I'm sure some of you reading this are going to think I'm crazy, but I get like this....more often than I care to admit sometimes. I don't know where it comes from either, but I'm sure somehow it's connected with the fact that my focus isn't on Christ or that I'm being self centered, or it might just be emotions...either way, it's there. I'm pretty sure a mountain top & my Bible is my only cure though.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

aww...sweet friend. I feel this way nearly all of the time. I know precisely the feelings you describe.

I love you and praying for you.

Christina said...

You are loved.

CG said...

I think we all feel that way now and then. Loneliness is part of the human condition. You are not alone, though. A whole lotta people love you.

Sweetly Broken said...

Thank you ladies ♥

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...