Friday, June 3, 2011

Blonde again

Oh my.
What have I done.
hahah

For those of you who know me well, you know for the past year I've been trying to grow my hair out to my natural color. Which when I was young my hair was blonde, but as I got older, it just kept getting darker so I started to highlight it....well when I got pregnant with Ella, I decided it was a good time to go all natur-al! :)

I got my hair cut recently & that pretty much cut out all the blonde that I had remaining on the ends of my hair. So thats when I started getting comments about oh wow you dyed your hair brown. Wow you dyed your hair...nothing followed these comments either. haha cracks me up because you know when people don't follow those comments with anything, you know they aren't the biggest fan of the look. Which is fine, I wasn't either, I just wanted to see what my natural color would look like.

So I let it go that way for a month or so...and I just couldn't take it anymore. I would see pictures of me with my dark hair & look in the mirror & was like...eeek that just isn't me. Which is really odd because how can your natural color "not be you??" haha

So of course instead of going to the professionals to get me back to the color I think best suits me...I decide to save some money & have a friend do it.
How many at home dye mistakes do I have to have in order for it to sink in that, I can not do this at home & make it look right.
Well apparently my cheap self needed one more try.

disaster.
wow.
hahahah so I am frantically trying to get into a salon today or tomorrow to fix the mess that I made. But for now, I have my hair pulled as far back away from my face as possible, and so far no one has made one comment! that's a good sign! It might have helped that I wore a really big bulky necklace that is distracting people from looking at my face...but hey! Whatever works! :)

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...