Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Something Sweet

So its official...my hobby has a name.
It is called: Something Sweet. I have been getting a lot of people asking me about my cakes & if I had a name or a business card. For me the biggest hang up was the name....how do you name something but not be tied down to one genre? My husband came up with the name Something Sweet...at first I didn't love the name, but it sat well with me too...so I decided it was cute & it works. It also doesn't tie me into solely doing cakes either. If I ever decide to branch out I will be able to with this name for sure. I have no clue where this hobby will take me, if it only takes me as far as a hobby that is fine, if it takes me farther to where I can have an income off of it...that sounds good to me too...we'll just take it one cake at a time & see where it goes.

So if you need a cake or someone you know needs one, let me know!

You can find me on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Something-Sweet/124093994364994

or on twitter at:
http://twitter.com/SomethgSweet

Thanks everyone!!

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...