Monday, May 21, 2012

Introducing....

Baby Wilk! :)
I blurred out Leighanne's face...due to the uncertainty of the situation we are in right now...just want to respect her privacy. But there she is...baby Wilk. The appointment was great, she is measuring right where she should be, 30 weeks....baby is healthy & she is doing just fine. I was able to record her heart beat as the Doctor was using the fetal heart monitor. It was surreal to say the least. I'm so thankful for this opportunity to be able to be apart of the appointments,  to be able to hear her heart beating so fast, and will be even more thankful for the opportunity to be at the birth. That is one plus of private adoptions. It is a true gift to be involved, even right now in these moments. I'm also just so thankful that I get along with Leighanne and the more time I'm with her, the more and more I just love her. She is the sweetest girl, I just think the world of her. So all is well! Things are moving right along, one week closer to the due date!! eekkk :)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

*waves* HI BABY WILK! :) We are praying for your arrival! Can't wait to meet you! :) <3

Sweetly Broken said...

haha you're so cute :)
Pretty sure she waved back ;)

Ashley Eiban said...

aww yay! can't believe there's only 10 weeks left!! Can't WAIT to meet that little one! :)

Amanda said...

I got a wave back! yeeeeessssss!!!

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...