Thursday, May 24, 2012

Just a normal girl.

I'm just a normal girl. Nothing special, no major talents, no major "thing" I'm known for or can do. No life changing moments that impacted millions. I still throw "fits" when things don't go the way I planned them to go. I still have ideas that I think are the best plan for my life. I'm just a normal girl. 
Just a normal girl, who fell in love with her Savior & decided He was worth following. 

Not sure why He chooses to keep pouring His goodness out in me, but he does. Not sure why He thinks my dreams are worth fulfilling, but He fills them. Not sure why He answers very detailed prayers of mine, but He does.  Not sure why I deserve His favor in my life, but He gives it to me anyway. Lots of it.

Today the birth Father said he would support Leighanne with any decision she makes, in regards to the adoption.  A specific prayer answered. I just wanted peace, no fighting, no discord, just a peaceful conceding of his rights.  When presented with the idea of adoption he wasn't willing to talk about it, but LeighAnne wanted to proceed. So we did & we prayed & prayed. Today was the day that prayer was answered. 

Falling on my knees in worship, to you my Lord. You are answering specific prayers, you are lining things up, you are putting them in motion. I am so humbled. I am standing here, jaw dropped, filled with excitement, filled with fear at the once dream truly seeming to becoming reality soon. I wish I could write a book & tell of your wonders. Use me to tell your story Lord. Keep writing it & I will be faithful to share it. Filled with more love & gratitude then ever before. ♥ 

2 comments:

Ashley Eiban said...

SO happy for this amazing news! God is so good! Hope you enjoy your Friday off! <3

Amanda said...

That. is awesome news! <3 So thankful!

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...