Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Head of Lettuce

Hi there.
Well at 31 weeks & 6 days, babycenter.com says baby Wilk is as big as a head of lettuce. :) I like lettuce.
Normal growth means 19in, 3.9lbs, and count down is 8 weeks & 1 day. Which really means this baby will be here probably closer to 4-6 weeks.
Breathe. Breathe.
The difference with these breaths, is that they are breaths that are rooted in..."this is really happening"; not in "I wonder if it will happen". The more & more we proceed the more & more everyone is so confident in this decision. Calling us the parents, asking us questions, having us make decisions. haha I really am just in shock. A good shock. I'm getting so so so excited! I can't WAIT to have Ella say "holchu" (Hold you) to a sweet baby sister. I can't wait to put her in tiny little shoes. I can't wait till I hear them laughing & giggling together. UGH. I.AM.SO.EXCITED.
It just is such a peaceful feeling knowing that everyone on the biological side of baby Wilk is in this & for this too. Even down to biological Grandmothers. God is amazing.
He sets all things up, doesn't He? He really does have a plan, and he really doesn't need us to "work it out." He does it all. Amazed & in awe.

Not sure when we'll announce it on Facebook. I mean cause you know that its not really "official" until its on Facebook. (blah) hahah But I am excited for my friends in Colorado to know whats been going on with us! Just another opportunity to make His name even bigger. I love doing that. And I'm also learning to love this state of free-falling. Its absolutely terrifying, but so beautiful too. I am not ready to say "I'd have it no other way" yet hahah, but I am enjoying the process now. Its SO fun to be excited, and buy things, sweet baby things, to have my friends excited, to have my parents in this too. Just so exciting. Best part of it all too...I planned none of it.
Have a good Wednesday everyone. ♥

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So baby girl Wilk is now going to be called Lettuce. The end. :)

Sweetly Broken said...

Haha pretty much. ;)

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...