Saturday, May 12, 2012

Whirlwind Part 2

So yesterday I wrote about "the rest of the story" apparently Jeremy says all systems go & we can talk about it. So....ok, here I go. First off I'm sorry to those of you who read this for the first time & find out. I hope you aren't hurt or offended its honestly the 3rd day....so with that, know I love you & want to have told you in person....but I just had to get this OUT!!!

So rewind to Wednesday (May 10th) this week. Jeremy comes home & says I have a really funny story for you.....so whenever that happens I'm like...oh ok here we go.....we're moving to Asia or something like that...ok I'm ready....what is it.
He proceeds to tell me that a coworker of his came up to him.....with ALL thoughts that he would NOT be interested at all, but was prompted by another employee to at least present the idea to Jeremy & myself. So this coworker listened to the other coworker & went to Jeremy. They said....just wanted to throw this idea out there, maybe talk to Janna & see what you guys thing or feel....I don't even know if you would want this....but I know a girl who has decided to place her baby up for adoption, are you interested. Without skipping a beat, Jeremy said...I don't even have to call Janna & ask her, I know what her answer is going to be...so yes absolutely we are interested!!! if any of you really know Jeremy.....SO not like him. Needless to say the coworkers jaw dropped & was like OK!! I'll let her know. So they talk to the birth mom & the birth mom wants to meet us. So the only time in the next few days that everyone could meet was the NEXT day! So Thursday, just two days ago....we all met, talked for 3 hours, got to tell our stories to each other, and talk about what this would look like, prayed, cried, poured into one another, it was beautiful. So at the end of the three hours together the birth mom was 100% confident that we were the family her baby was to be placed with. She even made the sweet comments about since this is your baby I don't want you to just come be the people that take the baby home, i want you involved. Come to Dr. appointments, be at the next ultrasound....she said I am just the host for your baby & I want you guys to experience what is left of the pregnancy. You guys....she gave us ultrasound pictures....she is letting us name the baby.....I think I'm still shaking, no I AM still shaking from all of this.
Want to know the real kicker............
she is SEVEN months pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahhahaha Is anyone else laughing??? hahaha She is due July 26th, almost EXACTLY two years after Ella was born. Oh my goodness....we will have another baby in TWO months!! The best part too is....its a GIRL!!! Oh my heart is elated. That's what we would have wanted had we had another baby because its just easy, the girls can share a room, we have MORE than enough clothes for her, shoes, etc etc.
This is just nuts.
Read down two posts from this one about the state of my heart just 4 weeks or so ago. In the same place as I was with Ella, and then realizing that I already learned those lessons & that my God IS trustworthy. Doesn't mean I will get what I want when I want it....or even at all, but it means He HEARS ME. HE HEARS US. I just have this deer in the headlights look right now thinking of this reality. Granted there is a chance that last minute she backs out & wants to keep the baby...and that is ok. Jeremy & I are committed to loving her through this even if it means only for two months. We will not walk away empty handed. I will still have a God who hears my cries & longings. I will still have a God that loves me in UNREAL ways. I will still have an amazing husband that leads me unbelievably well. I will still have my amazing reminder, Ella. I will have this process, I will have the memory that God answered very specific details about my hearts longing for baby #2.....and that WILL be enough.
And if she doesn't back out.....then we will have.....oh goodness....starting to cry.....a sibling for Ella that I have been praying, pleading, and begging God for for the past two years.
My God you are amazing.
For those who read this & don't know Him, I don't come with eloquent words, I don't come with a lot to offer, but I pray my life & words would be an undeniable example that He IS alive, He IS moving, He does hear us.....and he shows His grace & mercy in the sweetest ways.

Tomorrow is Mothers Day.
ok just flat out bawling at this point. haha
But after service we are going to go visit the birth Mother & take her to dinner. Get to know her, to love on her, and just be Jesus to her. If  that is all these next two months are for, then Lord, with hands open wide, knees to the earth, head bowed low to you.....I pray I love her well. I pray you would shine so brightly through Jeremy, Ella, and me. That her life would be different because she can say she had an encounter with you. I can't tell you how much I love you. I can't tell you how sweet you are. All I can do is honor you by the way I obey you & Lord that is my biggest hearts cry. Help me honor you well....SO THAT your name would be made HUGE. ♥ ♥

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...