Thursday, July 19, 2012

Still waiting....

So, its July 19th.....and we still have no sign of Miss Alivia coming.
Her original due date wasn't until Aug. 3rd, but as the pregnancy kept progressing they moved it to July 26th....so she is "expected" some time between July 26th & Aug. 3rd....so we are still around 38-39 weeks....we just thought for sure she would go into labor by now.
I guess she will come when she is ready & it will be the Lords perfect timing....I'm just trying to wait well. Which I am not very good at that, so this is good practice for me. :) :)

We do go see the doctor on Friday, so that will be exciting!!!
Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Ashley Eiban said...

I'm so impatient too! I can't wait to meet her! :D

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...