Tuesday, July 15, 2014

You...

You. You who read my blog, I know this is from you 😊 I don't talk about things other places so I know it had to come from a blog friend....how can I thank you? Well hopefully you see one of the ways I have reached out to thank you for this tiny little card. I don't you to know it has caused me yet again to weep. Haha we have been so so beyond blessed and are without adequate words to express our gratitude to you and our Heavenly Father who is using His church to bless us. Since the last post I've had a friend bring us a meal we can freeze and pull out when things are low, and dear friend from college helped out, from people coming to sit for me so I can go get groceries {alone}, to being able to have a date with my husband, and now to you tiny card. We feel so well taken care of! Thank you thank you whoever "you" are. What and awesome blessing! My God is good and cares deeply for us! To Him be the glory!

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...