Friday, October 24, 2014

Choices

In this life, in every action, in every decision, in every response.....we have a choice. 
We have a choice to produce life or death with our thoughts. 
We have a choice to say yes to the things God is asking of us or we can say no.
We have a choice to press in or not to press in when life gets hard.
We have a choice to obey God or not obey God. 
We have a choice to love or not love. 
We have a choice to be disciplined or not be disciplined.
We have a choice to be wise with our money or not be wise and spend haphazardly. 
We have a choice to excersize and take care of our body, or we can choose not to.
We have a choice to have integrity or not have integrity.
We have a choice to tap into and access the power God offers us in His Word, or we can continue living like we are powerless. 

From where I sit I am watching a person say no to all of these things. To make the choices that are leading to death. Let me tell you, it's making quite and impact. 
I always want to be a girl that CHOOSES to say YES to my Lord--whatever He asks. With all of my decisions I want to produce life. How about you? 

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...