Thursday, October 29, 2009

Puzzle Pieces

Well. I can honestly say, its official, I am blown away. And in awe of how the Lord seems to be showing me how he is laying down each puzzle piece one at a time; as the time comes for it to be laid down.
Last night we were invited to dinner at a couple in the church's house with our Lead Pastor & his wife, Woody & Nan. After sometime of being there....of course in conversation they asked were we are with the whole having kids thing. Jeremy & I looked at each other & we were like ugh....and then laughed awkwardly & it was just an awkward moment....so instead of lying. We were honest & told them the whole story of how God brought us to the place of adoption. (And of course nan was crying! haha) and then she said that Mary(another lady in our church) had just contacted her about a 15 year old girl she knows that is looking for someone to adopt her baby. And we said yes for sure we are interested. So nan is going to contact Mary today & we'll walk through this door God is potentially opening.
Woody laughed after nan said that & looked at Jeremy & was like are you REALLY ready?!!? haha
So YEAH! We'll see. My hopes aren't up though. I mean by this time she could have already found someone & I get that. We're just walking through doors that are opening!!! And I'm so excited that he is showing me one puzzle piece at a time, how HE is working this out!!!

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...