Friday, March 12, 2010

The Big Announcement

So last night (March 11,2010)Jeremy & I were talking & I said something to him about not posting our news on facebook or Twitter until after the appt in April, he goes Why? Why not tell? I said...well don't you think we should wait? He said I told the staff at Blue Ridge and didn't tell anyone not to say anything, so there is no stopping it now and if you wait till April everyone will already know by then...I was like ok well then I'm going to post it on fb....he was like that's fine with me...So last night I posted it in fb! It has been really excited to see every one's comments & Contragtulations to us!
Here are some of them:

Crystal Redman, Suzie O'Brien, Jen Veerman Koech and 22 others like this.50 of 52
Karen E Woodall Congratulations!!!! :) I bet Jeremy is ecstatic also!

Yesterday at 6:27pm · Jennifer Miller Hundstad Congratulations!!! So exciting!
Yesterday at 6:29pm · Kelly Murphy AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :)))))))))))
Yesterday at 6:29pm · Katie Mathias Oh my goodness Janna! Congratulations to you! When is your due date?
Yesterday at 6:30pm · Noelle Elaine Dinwiddie WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!! YAY!!!
Yesterday at 6:31pm · Katie Mix congrats janna...wowww!!!!! ahhh!!!!!!!!!!! ill see you sunday =]
Yesterday at 6:34pm · Melissa Noel Lehman YAAAAAAAAAAAY! can you hear my squeals of joy all the way from richmond!? love to you and jeremy - congrats :)
Yesterday at 6:36pm · Laurel Mizener Columbus What awesome news! Congratulations!
Yesterday at 6:36pm · Jean Drinkard Neal ahhhhh! sooo stinkin excited for you guys! yay! so happy for you both! congrats!
Yesterday at 6:39pm · Carla Montano-Fogarty What awesome news Janna!!! Super congrats to you and Jeremy! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy! When are you due?
Yesterday at 6:41pm · Betsy Hudson Haha! I told you it was all good stuff I was hearing!
Yesterday at 6:42pm · Anne Marie Faidley wow that is awesome! congrats! :-)
Yesterday at 6:46pm · Justin Ross WWHHAAATT!!! That's awesome news Janna!! Is Jer crying? Just kidding...so excited for you guys!
Yesterday at 6:46pm · Melissa Pope CONGRATULATIONS! I am very happy for you and Jeremy.

Yesterday at 6:48pm · Kimberly McIlwee I WANTED TO ASK 2 WEEKS AGO - but you have to be careful with those questions!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!
Yesterday at 6:49pm · Tammy Kanode LaFratta CONGRATS! I am so excited!! Yea!!!
Yesterday at 6:50pm · Renee Berryman Carter Congrats!!!!
Yesterday at 6:51pm · Amy Woody Baker I am sooooo happy for you both!!!!! Children are such a blessing :)
Yesterday at 6:52pm · Trisha Scheper Ross OH MY GOODNESS!!! CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! WOW!! When are you due?
Yesterday at 6:53pm · Kyle Rowley WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday at 7:00pm · Janna Wilkinson Thanks everyone we are very excited!! And due fall time...baby Wilk is com'n! ;)
Yesterday at 7:02pm · Sue Riggleman Bolte Congrats Janna! I am so happy for you and Jeremy! whoa hoo! ♥
Yesterday at 7:08pm · Amanda Espinoza How are you feeling sis??? sick at all?

Yesterday at 7:09pm · Caroline Colburn Rubin Wow! Janna, I am so happy for you! Congratulations!
Yesterday at 7:24pm · Beth Starkey Omg congrats!!
Yesterday at 7:25pm · Sarah Gray Congratulations!
Yesterday at 7:26pm · Debbie Moore Grishaw OH WONDERFUL!!!!! Congrats to you both!! Hey, BRCC has the PERFECT place for him/her.
Yesterday at 7:48pm · Tiffany White
Well it looks like I'm 29 comments late haha. Does tht sound familiar?? Congrats to u & Jeremy!! I'm so happy for yall! =) ♥
Yesterday at 7:58pm · David Armenta CONGRATS!!! how fun to have Janna as a Mom, lucky kid!
Yesterday at 8:20pm · Susan Welch Howerton I told you !!!! I knew it ...I just knew it!! You gotta a little "doodie bug" coming. I am screaming right now....can you and Jeremy hear me. I love you and I miss you and I am so excited for you both. What awesome news!! and I am saying "FINALLY" with a big grin on my face!! ;0)
11 hours ago · Patricia Lencu Pantana congrats Janna! how exciting!!! so I guess Jeremy gave in, eh? haha very happy for you guys:)
11 hours ago · Paul Wahner Congratulations!
11 hours ago · Vickie Hunt Congratulations! We are so happy for you. You & Jeremy will be wonderful parents!
11 hours ago · Kristin Worthington Walker Congrats to both of you!
11 hours ago · Alexis Wester Matthews Sean is telling me to type this: He was beginning to wonder if Jer's swimmers worked. (I say congrats!!! When's the due date?)
11 hours ago · Sarah Ward YAY! Congratulations!!!
11 hours ago · Ray Vece Way to go I know you and Jeremy are going to be awsome parents I'm so happy for you guys
10 hours ago · Melinda Loesch Congrats to you and your hubby!!!
10 hours ago · Amber Reuter Duff Ah! I am so happy for you both!! Congrats!
10 hours ago · Amber Frances Bellew Collins oh myy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! YAY! i am so happy for you both , your gunna make an excellent mother/ and he will make an excellent father yay see ya sunday love you!:) :)♥
10 hours ago · Amy Adams CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! AWESOME!
10 hours ago · Michelle Nadon congratulations to you both!! How exciting! XOXO
10 hours ago · Courtney Blaire Awww Janna -- Yay!! Congratulations to you and Jeremy on baby Wilky ♥
10 hours ago · Cheryl -Keith Jackson soooooooooo awesome!!!!!
9 hours ago · Deborah Roberts O'Brien Then God remembered Janna; he listened to her and opened her womb. :)
9 hours ago · Suzie O'Brien CONGRATULATIONS
9 hours ago · Megan Robbins Danquah Congratulations to you guys Janna!!
7 hours ago · Sarah Bonner Congratulations!!!
7 hours ago · Angie Godsey Love you both bunches...Auntie Angie can't wait!
about an hour ago · Mandy McKim WOOHOO JANNA!!!!! :) Youre gonna be a fabulous mom :)
about an hour ago ·

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...