Thursday, December 2, 2010

Months are flying by....

Can you believe in 9 days Ella Jaydan Wilkinson will be 5 months old!!? Well I can't! In this little cyber world where I mostly talk to myself...I think its shocking. :)

Some little milestones that we have hit are:
Sunday Nov. 21st we fed Ella her first bowl of rice cereal.
Today Dec. 2nd Ella rolled from tummy to back for the very first time.

My parents came out with my brother & his family for Thanksgiving for a week. I wanted my parents to experience a first with Ella so we waited to feed her food until they got here...she eats great! She has done so well with it! Its a time I look forward to everyday! Thanksgiving was a great week, we got to see my brothers family. Our niece Abigail is almost 2 & is oh so funny! She is super cute with her fire red hair! Mason our nephew is 9 months old & he is just a doll baby. Such a good boy who gives the best hugs & kisses! ♥

Then this morning Jeremy text me a video of Ella rolling! It was so cute! Every time he would put her on her tummy she would roll to her back! haha my sweet girl is just growing right along!

I still stop in my tracks & remember what the Lord did for us. He is the best gift giver. I love that he doesn't stop and settle with us either. He keeps us moving & growing till we look a little more like him everyday. He's so sweet to us. To me. ♥

2 comments:

Jheezy said...

PS... you're not talking to yourself. I read every update.

Amanda said...

I read your updates too!!! :)

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...